Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Challenge 2011: starting today

decision date: feb 2nd 2011 time: 1.20am
Official start date: TBA in Feb
challenge name: "Be Strong and Be Useful"

"Robin Sharma Here's the "Be Strong to Be Useful" article from my Feb newsletter + a special announcement http://bit.ly/g8KGLv"

Today as i read over Robin Sharma comment above i knew something has to really change in me.I have decided to challenge myself to an ultimate test.

As i write this post my body is constantly tired, weak and full of same intense fever lost count when this started. I have missed appoinments, pending deadlines, missed networking events and a business and loving family to take care of.

Several things have led to this decision this morning: my family: loving hubby, mom, and several friends seem to be genuinely worried about my wellness so its a definite must that i take immediate actions by reduce any  stress with workout and healthy living.

I feel like alot of people my size may relate, am already a slim, athletic built, energetic lady but my body truly needs a good workout to actually operate at 100% level, but my mind is totally ahead of me in this so only the body has been weak for a long time. My mind is ambitious and a real winner so lets DO this!

Ultimate test: Body:
1. Go to doctor this week and complete health screening tests to rule out any unnecessary concerns
2. Create a health schedule: join a fitness class since i dont like gym equipments
3. Enroll in yoga class taught by my personal friend Mitzi Henderson(Namitzi Yoga)
4. Train for cause and finish it: maybe one of those mini marathon or sessions w/JW
3. Hairstyle:  protective hairstyle as this seem to be my biggest hangup with sweating
4. Create a support system:  accountability team <Confirmed >
5. Blog daily with pictures of actual events and record all milestone to use and inspire someone else
6. Eat healthy, Cook and create meals that works for your body, no more junk!
7. Listen to my body and only do what is right for it.
8. Detox: I want to Join Oprah team as they do  "The challenge is on! No meat, no milk, no animal anything"
9. Have Fun: Live.Love.Laugh
10. Hardwork = Success


9Goal: to look and feel great inside and outside for myself and my family and a 100% productive contributor to all things that i do!
You can join me in the challenge if you are reading this? email me or atleast encourage me with your prayers. Lets have fun, find our strengths, voice and enjoy our God given one life to Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment