Sunday, January 23, 2011

TIME: Teach.Inspire.Mentor.Empower

RS: summarize how you want people to describe you (when you are not in the room) in ONE line. (tough question today, i know :)...I'll go first: "Robin stands for leadership+excellence+strength+compassion+impact and is using his life to help people Lead Without a Title around the world." (this is my IDEAL that i'm working towards)> now yours please.


Tina Ike: "Tina stands for positive, inspiring, empowering environments, am working on all areas of private and public relations. building great images for personal and business branding". avoiding distractions and focusing on the ultimate goal thats being the possible BEST! thanks you for your questions makes me think and find answers from within

With RS question today on facebook, I can truly say i was able to write down what i would love to be known for right now, this might change but for now this is my best IDEAL

thanks you Robin Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment