Monday, January 24, 2011

Inspired by my childhood

Monday,  January 24th 2011

TinaIkePR presents TIME: Teach.Inspire.Mentor.Empower Book Club series.
Note: As a kid i read lots of novels, magazines, encyclopedias and news commentaries, my parents made sure i had plenty to read. My dad truly encouraged my reading habits buying me lots of books, i especially remember  when he came back home  from work when we lived in Kano State, Nigeria with a whole set of Encyclopedia and i would read through it with total excitement, loving the stories, pictures and wishing to meet the authors.  The stories in those book gave me a lovely escape from my known enviroment as a child, i was introduced early on to a whole new (other) world out there.  My interest in Media relations, Journalism, Authors and Writing  grew each day, as a public relations consultant i get the most priveledge working with them now. Life has come full circle for me again. My mom will tell you this started at an early age.  I remember keeping journals in high school and getting in trouble for writing down my daily thots. Hey fast forward 15 year later, i can share a blog, run a public relations firm that helps others with their images in the media and beyond! Here is to more years of doing what i LOVE!
Inspiration and Lesson learned from rediscovering myself: God shows us in the most subtle ways that he is always in control. the universe is equipped to always aligns us in the right path, just trust and be open to receive it! ~Tina Ike~
Check out our previous and recent posts on our featured books/authors in our reading list.

stayConnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment