Saturday, December 25, 2010

Inspired by Christmas question

As i review Bellanaija.com today for news and holiday events coverage from Africa, i am inspired by the question by Glory Edozien " What is your favourite Christmas memory?"

I responded to her question, my answer was very reflective and reminscing of my childhood in Nigeria,
"One of my favorite christmas memory is similar to yours as a kid my family would take road trips from Kano to Imo State, the joy of travelling with family(mom, dad, siblings) all in one car, also seeing grandma/pa/relatives in the village, hometown scenery and food was always fresh and memorable, and connecting with my roots are my fondest memories of christmas, i miss home esp during this holiday,but am glad i had those memories to share with my adopted new country! Thanks BN team for great content always! Keep it up…"~Tina Ike~

No comments:

Post a Comment